So, there is the difference between boys and girls. Bit there is an even bigger unique difference between individual children.
Nathanael loves to help with manly chores. He likes to help with he recycling and yard work. He's even been known to take the neighbor's empty trash can back up to their house. But today he took a long time bringing our can back from the road. I asked what was taking so long and he said he was afraid of the worms. It has been raining a lot lately and there are tons of worms on the sidewalks. I think it's gross, but he had a job to finish. He did finish, but admitted he had to walk on tip-toes to get the job done.
Now a couple months ago Talitha noticed some worms on the ground. They were half-dead on the neighbor's steps. Without thinking, she picked one up and asked what it was. I told her it was a worm. And she said, "oh." then she put it back down on the sidewalk and proudly said, "I smash it!" and promptly stomped on it with all her might! She may be our petite girl, but her personality makes up for her size difference in our family!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment