Thursday, March 13, 2008

New skills!

So Nathanael can say all the books of the Bible in order! It all started with Forest saying them while brushing his teeth, then Nathanael would randomly recite sections in his bed when he was supposed to be going to sleep. One day it was all the minor prophets, one day it was the penteteuch, and it grew into all 66 books of the Bible. I'll post some video of it later.

Hannah is getting teeth! I know you are all thinking I am just blowing her excessive drooling and mouthing of toys out of proportion, but they are actually breaking through her gums! I was surprised to see them there in her smile this morning. She sure is getting them without much fuss. Also she's beating her brother to them. His first tooth came March 29th when he was 5 months old. She's breaking through today and she's not even 4 months old yet! I guess she's just trying to catch up with her brother.

2 comments:

Beth said...

wow! at 7 months benjamin has yet to produce a single tooth!
your little ones are so precious Laura.

Unknown said...

Ok, I have been sharing how Nathanael can say the books of the Bible. Everyone just stares at me and says "you're kidding!" Then they say how they are humbled.

Teeth already! Will she eat like her brother when she gets on solid food? They are both my favorite grandchildren!!

Love you all, Grandma Holton